terça-feira, 21 de setembro de 2010

Oh little Vincent


I would like to be Vincent Malloy
With a grim face and a zombie dog
Would like to be dreaming
Wandering in the fog
Nobody around me
I like to be alone
Nobody disturbs me
I could change them in stone

If only I were Vincent Malloy
With Vincent price deep voice
Walking among the grave
And quoting Allan Poe
Thinking it's my last eve
Nobody seems to know
But why should I worry?
For life is just nothing
And I want more of death
It is the real deal

I wish I were Vincent Malloy
With zombie dog and living doll
Nobody's beside me
My love have been buried
I'm searching for her under the mournful grind
I'm searching for fear inside my so dark dreams
I'll never get back from this freaky travel
When nightmares are too dark
There is no more marvel

I would like to be Vincent Malloy
For he had a wax museum
Playing with death
Instead of toy
With his own truth
And his own laws
He was an amazing person

I would have liked to meet Vincent Malloy
Telling him not to trick with ghouls
It is a game for mindless fools
And warning him against morbid
For it can only lead to scream
Telling him
As his mother said
Go outside and play
It's a beautiful day

I would have liked to be Vincent Malloy
Would have liked too feel like this crazy boy
Living in his own universe
Talking only in verse
But his soul is now a jail
And his dreams are like chains
Vincent died instead of playing
And he cried instead of laughing
It's sunny outside
And a beautiful day
If you want to be dark
There is a price to pay


By pleur-de-lys

Sem comentários: